Once registered for camp, new families will receive a phone call from a member of the program team to discuss how we can best meet the needs of your camper and to decide on placement in the session that will maximize their success. We look forward to having you join the Adam’s Camp family!
If you would like to discuss which camp is the best fit before you register, please contact us at 303-563-8290.
Note: Camp weeks begin with Check-in on Sunday
- March 20-25
- July 24-29
- Fall dates TBD
Note: Camp weeks begin with Check-in on Monday.
Programming continues through Saturday afternoon so families may want to arrange lodging through Saturday night.
- June 20-25 (Developmental Disability)
- June 27-July 2 (Autism Spectrum)
- July 11-16 (Down syndrome and/or Physical Disability)
- July 18-23 (Down syndrome)
- August 1-6 (Developmental Disability)
Winter Week (ages 16 and up) at Snow Mountain Ranch
- Sunday, March 13-18, 2016
Summer 2016 Adventure Camp Weeks (ages 8-26)
Note: Camp weeks begin with check-in on Monday
- June 20-25
- June 27-July 2
- July 11-16
- July 18-23
- August 1-6
Adventure Weekend Dates 2016, ages 18 and older
- April 23-24, Spring Weekend in Denver
- Sept.16-18, Fall Road Trip Weekend
- Oct. 21-23, Fall Weekend in Estes Park
Find Camp Dates, Rates & Funding for Adam’s Camp, Nantucket, Alaska and New Hampshire: