The mission of Adam’s Camp is to maximize the strengths and potential of children and young adults with special needs by bringing together dedicated families with outstanding professionals and volunteers to provide specialized therapy programs, family support and recreational camps.
It is the vision of Adam’s Camp to develop strengths, realize potential, and bring hope to individuals with special needs and their families throughout the world. These ambitious goals will be achieved by:
- Continuing to provide our unique programs that include multidisciplinary intensive therapy, recreation, and family focus and respite.
- Ensuring our programs remain innovative and are focused on meeting the changing needs of our clients.
- Sharing our approach as a model for others in the special needs community to replicate.
Adam’s Camp will build and sustain strong relationships and open communication with all of our stakeholders including clients (children with special needs and their family members), board of directors, staff, therapists, counselors, volunteers, donors and community partners.
The Core Culture of our organization supports these values:
- A team-oriented environment that is supportive, caring, responsive and fun
- Integrity, honesty and respect
- High quality services that are family-oriented, innovative and affordable
- Ongoing partnerships in the community that strengthen our effectiveness and outreach