What is Adam’s Camp?
Adam’s Camp is a non-profit organization founded in Colorado in 1986, providing a variety of intensive, personalized, and integrated therapeutic programs for children with special needs and their families as well as recreational programs providing fun, social connections and growth in independence for youth and young adults with special needs.
Adam’s Camp is successful because we meet the needs of the individual and the family in a camp setting, where healing and hope are contagious. The impact of our programs is clear:
- 88% of our families note that their children make significant progress toward their individualized therapy goals at the end of the Adam’s Camp week
- 76% of families that participated in therapy camps in 2016 were returning families
- 80% of Adventure Campers in 2016 were returning campers with 47% attending for three years or more!
Adam’s Camp’s dedication to serving families has been recognized and rewarded.
- We received the Governor’s Raising Colorado Investing in the Future of Our Children and Families-Civic Excellence Award in 1992,
- We were a finalist for the El Pomar Award for Excellence in 2008,
- We received the international Heartsping award for Creativity and Innovation in Special Education in 2009.
Click here to download the 2015 Adam’s Camp Annual Report
Click here to download the 2014 Adam’s Camp Annual Report